- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Natalie Maines - Mother
- Write a Review
- #K78839 000000000 K78839000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/04/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes download. 2013 solo debut from Natalie Maine's, the always provocative, multi-platinum, Gram...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/04/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes download. 2013 solo debut from Natalie Maine's, the always provocative, multi-platinum, Grammy-Award winning singer of the Dixie Chicks. On Mother, people will hear a new direction from the singer. Heavily influenced by the more Rock-based, edgy and intense sound of title track, and Pink Floyd cover, "Mother," Maine's teamed up with friend and Grammy-winning singer, songwriter, and guitar wizard Ben Harper, who co-produced the record with Maine's. The album was recorded in Harper's studio. All of the album's 10 songs were selected because of personal connections to Natalie. Jeff Buckley's "Lover You Should Have Come Over" was a reminder for Maine's of the early days in relationship with her husband, actor Adrian Pasdar. She discovered "Without You" on her friend Eddie Vedder's ukulele album, and heard a groove that she thought might fit. What started out as a fun session with friend Ben Harper, quickly developed into the solo debut from one of our generations most coveted voices.;Track List:1. Without You;2. Mother;3. Free Life;4. Silver Bell;5. Lover You Should've Come Over;6. Vein in Vain;7. Trained;8. Come Cryin' to Me;9. I'd Run Away;10. Take It on Faith;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, BONUS CD, DOWNLOAD INSERT
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.