- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Natalie Prass - Natalie Prass
- Write a Review
- #K90440 000000000 K90440000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/03/2015;Notes:Natalie Prass is a songwriter's songwriter and performer's performer blessed with a golden voice and universal appeal a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/03/2015;Notes:Natalie Prass is a songwriter's songwriter and performer's performer blessed with a golden voice and universal appeal a singer who understands the vision and brings an undeniable talent to the process. Born in Cleveland, in the 1980s, Prass entered the teenage slipstream back on the east coast in Virginia Beach. She took intensive music and visual art courses all through high school, and then headed to Boston and the Berklee College of Music. After a year of the cold and snowy northeast, Prass made her home in Nashville for ten years developing her craft, collaborating with some of the better characters on the edges of Music City culture, and building a reputation with her radiant voice, and unique performances. When the time came to record a full length, Prass returned to Virginia.;Track List:1. My Baby Don't Understand Me;2. Bird of Prey;3. Your Fool;4. Christy;5. Why Don't You Believe in Me;6. Violently;7. Never Over You;8. Reprise;9. It Is You
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.