- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nathaniel Rateliff - In Memory Of Loss
- Write a Review
- K57262 000000000 K57262000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/19/2017;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP pressing of this 2010 album. Nathaniel David Rateliff is an American singer and songwriter ba...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/19/2017;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP pressing of this 2010 album. Nathaniel David Rateliff is an American singer and songwriter based in Denver, whose influences are described as folk, Americana and vintage rhythm & blues. Rateliff has garnered attention with Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats, the soulful R&B combo he formed in 2013. He has also released two solo albums and one album under the name Nathaniel Rateliff and the Wheel. Rateliff was born in Germany. He grew up in rural Missouri, learning to play the drums at age seven. As a young teenager, he taught himself guitar and began writing his own songs. At eighteen, Rateliff moved to Denver for missionary work. Nathaniel Rateliff and the Wheel released Desire and Dissolving Men on Public Service Records in 2007. Nathaniel Rateliff then released In Memory of Loss in the USA on Rounder Records in May 2010, and then in the UK on Decca in March 2011. In Memory of Loss, recorded with producer Brian Deck (Iron & Wine).;Track List:1. Once in a Great While;2. Early Spring Till;3. We Never Win;4. Brakeman;5. Longing and Losing;6. Oil Lavender;7. Shroud;8. You Should've Seen the Other Guy;9. Whimper and Wail;10. Boil Fight;11. When We Could;12. A Lamb on the Stone;13. When You're Here;14. Happy Just to Be;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, REISSUE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.