- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Navessa Fernandez - When The Levee Breaks
- Write a Review
- #K74309 000000000 K74309000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/15/2016;Notes:Triple 180gm vinyl LP edition pressed at 45 RPM. Vanessa Fernandez covers Led Zeppelin tunes in 'unplugged' acoustic ar...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/15/2016;Notes:Triple 180gm vinyl LP edition pressed at 45 RPM. Vanessa Fernandez covers Led Zeppelin tunes in 'unplugged' acoustic arrangements. Much of the album is acoustic, but songs like 'Kashmir' with Jim Keltner on drums, rocks out big time. These are fresh arrangements by guitarist Tim Pierce whose playing credits include session work with Bruce Springsteen, Bon Jovi, Johnny Van Zant, Meat Loaf, Patty Smith, Joe Cocker, Michael Jackson, Joan Armatrading, Madonna, Tina Turner, Rod Stewart, Roger Waters, Eric Clapton, The Doobie Brothers, Elton John, Alice Cooper and others. The instrumental performances add new luster to the old chestnuts. Old fans will enjoy the new musical environment and some non-Led Zep fans will be won over. Most importantly, Ms. Fernandez, a long time Led Zep fan, has the vocal chops and the sensibility to wrap her cords tightly around the lyrics and wring new meaning from them.;Track List:1. Immigrant Song;2. Black Dog;3. Kashmir;4. Trampled Underfoot;5. When the Levee Breaks (Acoustic);6. The Lemon Song;7. Ramble on;8. Whole Lotta Love;9. Babe I'm Gonna Leave You;10. Immigrant Song;11. Babe I'm Gonna Leave You (Alternate Mix - LP Only Bonus Cut);12. Whole Lotta Love (Full Rock Mix - LP Only Bonus Cut);Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.