- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ne-Yo - In My Own Words
- Write a Review
- #K73390 000000000 K73390000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/29/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing. In My Own Words is the debut album from singer-songwriter Ne-Yo, it was released on F...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/29/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing. In My Own Words is the debut album from singer-songwriter Ne-Yo, it was released on February 28, 2006. The album debuted at #1 on the Billboard 200 and produced four classic singles: "Stay, " "So Sick, " "When You're Mad, " and "Sexy Love." Continuing with it's Respect The Classics campaign UMe reissue this classic album back on standard weight black vinyl for it's 20th anniversary. Ne-Yo, is an R&B singer, songwriter, record producer, dancer and actor. He gained fame for his songwriting abilities when he penned the 2004 hit "Let Me Love You" for singer Mario. The single's successful release in the United States prompted an informal meeting between Ne-Yo and Def Jam's label head, and the signing of a recording contract.;Track List:1. Stay;2. Let Me Get This Right;3. So Sick;4. When You're Mad;5. It Just Ain't Right;6. Mirror;7. Sign Me Up;8. I Ain't Gotta Tell You;9. Get Down Like That;10. Sexy Love;11. Let Go;12. Time
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.