- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Neck Deep - Life's Not Out to Get You
- Write a Review
- #K55677 000000000 K55677000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/14/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release, the sophomore album from the Welsh rockers. Life's Not Out To Get You is the follow-up...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/14/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release, the sophomore album from the Welsh rockers. Life's Not Out To Get You is the follow-up to the band's 2014 debut album Wishful Thinking. The album was produced by Jeremy McKinnon of A Day To Remember and Andrew Wade (The Ghost Inside, Issues). Life's Not Out To Get You was voted as one of Alternative Press Magazine's Most Anticipated albums of 2015. Neck Deep were nominated for Breakthrough Band at Alt Press Music Awards. Includes the singles "Can't Kick Up the Roots" and "Gold Steps" as well as "Citizens Of Earth," "The Beach Is For Lovers (Not Lonely Losers),"Threat Level Midnight" and more.;Track List:1. Citizens of Earth;2. Threat Level Midnight;3. Can't Kick Up the Roots;4. Kali Ma;5. Gold Steps;6. Lime St;7. Serpents;8. The Beach Is for Lovers (Not Lonely Losers);9. December;10. Smooth Seas Don't Make Good Sailors;11. I Hope This Comes Back to Haunt You;12. Rock Bottom
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.