- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Neck Deep - Rain in July / a History of Bad Decisions
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K55707 000000000 K55707000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/06/2015;Notes:Rain in July is the first release from Neck Deep, a Welsh pop punk band from Wrexham, Wales, formed in 2012, consisting...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:01/06/2015;Notes:Rain in July is the first release from Neck Deep, a Welsh pop punk band from Wrexham, Wales, formed in 2012, consisting of Ben Barlow (vocals), Lloyd Roberts (guitar), Matt West (guitar), Fil Thorpe-Evans (bass) and Dani Washington (drums). Neck Deep formed in 2012 as a bedroom project of Lloyd Roberts and Ben Barlow. After releasing two tracks, that would eventually form part of Rain in July, the online response inspired them to pursue Neck Deep further and release their first EP a few months later. Barlow and Roberts recruited friends and musicians from the local music scene, one of them being Matt West, who was in the Wrexham hardcore band Spires with Lloyd at the time. Fil Thorpe-Evans would later join the band as bassist after leaving Lincoln based post-hardcore band Climates.;Track List:1. Kick It;2. Silver Lining;3. What Did You Expect?;4. Over and Over;5. A Part of Me (Feat. Laura Whiteside);6. I Couldn't Wait to Leave 6 Months Ago;7. All Hype No Heart;8. Up in Smoke;9. Tables Turned;10. Head to the Ground
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.