- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Neck Deep - The Peace And The Panic
- Write a Review
- #K55694 000000000 K55694000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/18/2017;Notes:Limited white vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket including digital download. 2017 release from the Welsh pop punk ban...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/18/2017;Notes:Limited white vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket including digital download. 2017 release from the Welsh pop punk band. The album is the follow-up to their 2015 album Life's Not Out To Get You. In an interview, singer Ben Barlow was asked about the story behind the album, and he responded: "The Peace And The Panic is about how we've grown up and experienced life in the last couple of years. When we were writing Life's Not Out To Get You, we were going through a period of uninterrupted happiness. We were super-content, but as that album came out, life changed for us. Over the two years we've toured that record, so much has happened that I've re-evaluated what life is about and questioned whether just having a positive outlook is enough." Neck Deep's sound has been described as a combination of Blink - 182, New Found Glory, The Wonder Years, Green Day and the Descendents. Vocalist Ben Barlow has stated A Day to Remember as a massive influence on the band. Fall Out Boy and Sum 41 have also been cited as influences.;Track List:1. Motion Sickness;2. Happy Judgement Day;3. The Grand Delusion;4. Parachute;5. In Bloom;6. Don't Wait (FT. Sam Carter);7. Critical Mistake;8. Wish You Were Here;9. Heavy Lies;10. 19 Seventy Sumthin';11. Where Do We Go When We Go;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, WHITE, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.