- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Necro - Death Rap
- Write a Review
- #K74375 000000000 K74375000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/30/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing of Necro's seminal crossover album. Includes two exclusive bonus remixes produced by the origi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/30/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing of Necro's seminal crossover album. Includes two exclusive bonus remixes produced by the original V. Mann aka Job. Death Rap is the fifth studio album by rapper Necro, released on September 11, 2007. It was the first studio album Necro released since signing with Koch in July 2007. As the title suggests, the album is Necro's return to emphasis on gore and violence, rather than sex, such as in his 2005 album The Sexorcist. Featured guest vocalists on the album include Harley Flanagan, formerly of the Cro-Mags, Brian Fair of Shadows Fall, Adam Jackson of Twelve Tribes, Mr. Hyde, Necro's brother Ill Bill and Ray Alder of Fates Warning. Featured guest instrumentalists on the album include Mark Morton of Lamb of God, Mike Smith of Suffocation, Steve DiGiorgio, formerly of Death, Scott Ian of Anthrax and Dave Ellefson of Megadeth.;Track List:1. Creepy Crawl;2. No Remorse;3. Some Get Back (Revenge);4. Belligerent Gangsters;5. Suffocated to Death By God's Shadow;6. Mutilate the Beat;7. Keep on Driving;8. Technician of Execution;9. Keeping It Real;10. Exploitation Rap;11. As Deadly As Can Be Rap;12. Evil Rules;13. Forensic Pathology;14. Portrait of a Death Rapper;15. As Deadly As Can Be (V. Mann Remix) Rap;16. Technician of Execution (V. Mann Remix)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.