- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ned Doheny - Prone
- Write a Review
- L28375 000000000 L28375000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/05/2015;Notes:Originally released in Japan only, back in 1979, Prone is considered by most aficionados to be Ned Doheny's crowning gl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/05/2015;Notes:Originally released in Japan only, back in 1979, Prone is considered by most aficionados to be Ned Doheny's crowning glory. Even better than the superlative Hard Candy. So quite why this AOR/soft funk gem has not been available legitimately on vinyl for over 35 years is anyone's guess. To celebrate 'Be With Ned' the West Coast maestro's first ever tour of the UK and Europe in March 2015 Be With Records proudly present the first ever officially licensed reissue of this forgotten funk classic. What makes this release truly special is the inclusion of the full vocal version of jazz funk classic To Prove My Love. It's the version of Prone that everybody has been waiting for. Produced again by the legendary Steve Cropper, Prone's super smooth grooves showcase Ned's beautifully laid back vocals, virtuoso playing and forever wry lyricism. Aside from To Prove My Love, it boasts some of Doheny's most under appreciated tracks: witness the slickness of Think Like A Lover, Guess Who's Lookin' For Love Again and Funky Love.;Track List:1. To Prove My Love (Full Us Vocal Version);2. Think Like a Lover;3. Labor of Love;4. Thinking with My Heart;5. Guess Who's Looking for Love Again;6. The Devil in You;7. Funky Love;8. If You Only Knew;9. Sweet Friction
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.