- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Neil Diamond - Melody Road
- Write a Review
- #K68746 000000000 K68746000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/21/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release from Neil Diamond, one of the world's premiere recording artists, internationally renow...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/21/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release from Neil Diamond, one of the world's premiere recording artists, internationally renowned & record-breaking concert performers and revered songwriter. The album was written and recorded mainly in Los Angeles & marks.;Track List:1. Melody Road;2. First Time;3. Seongha and Jimmy;4. Something Blue;5. Nothing But a Heartache;6. In Better Days;7. Ooo Do I Wanna Be Yours;8. Alone at the Ball;9. Sunny Disposition;10. Marry Me Now;11. The Art of Love;12. Melody Road (Reprise)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.