- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Neil Finn - Dizzy Heights
- Write a Review
- #K70884 000000000 K70884000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/11/2014;Notes:DIZZY HEIGHTS, the new album from acclaimed musician Neil Finn, will be released February 11th through Lester Records v...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/11/2014;Notes:DIZZY HEIGHTS, the new album from acclaimed musician Neil Finn, will be released February 11th through Lester Records via Kobalt Label Services (KLS). This will be Neil's first new music since Crowded Houses 2010 INTRIGUER album and his first solo album since 2001. With wife Sharon (bass) and sons Liam (guitar) and Elroy (drums), Finn travelled in two bursts to producer Dave Friedman's Tarbox Road studio in upstate New York, to record songs composed at his Auckland studio, Roundhead. LP comes with down load card for full album.;Track List:1. Impressions;2. Dizzy Heights;3. Flying in the Face of Love;4. Divebomber;5. Better Than TV;6. Pony Ride;7. White Lies and Alibis;8. Recluse;9. Strangest Friends;10. In My Blood;11. Lights of New York;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD, DIGIPACK PACKAGING
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.