- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Neil Young - Bluenote Cafe
- Write a Review
- #K62467 000000000 K62467000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/13/2015;Notes:Limited quadruple vinyl LP pressing. Live archive release from the rock legend. Recorded at various shows during Neil Y...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/13/2015;Notes:Limited quadruple vinyl LP pressing. Live archive release from the rock legend. Recorded at various shows during Neil Young and Bluenote Café's 1988 This Notes For You tour, this superb live set documents one of Neil's most funky and heartfelt periods, featuring seven unreleased songs - "Soul of a Woman," "Bad News Comes to Town," Ain't it the Truth," "I'm Goin'," "Crime of the Heart," "Doghouse," "Fool for Your Love," - and a searing 19+ minute version of the immortal "Tonight's the Night" at The Pier in New York City. Young's band featured on the release includes a full horn section as well as bassists Rick Rosas and Billy Talbot, keyboardist Frank Sampedro and drummers Chad Cromwell and Ralph Molina.;Track List:1. Welcome to the Big Room;2. Don't Take Your Love Away from Me;3. This Note's for You;4. Ten Men Workin';5. Life in the City;6. Hello Lonely Woman;7. Soul of a Woman;8. Married Man;9. Bad News Comes to Town;10. Ain't It the Truth;11. One Thing;12. Twilight;13. I'm Goin';14. Ordinary People;15. Crime in the City;16. Crime of the Heart;17. Welcome Rap;18. Doghouse;19. Fool for Your Love;20. Encore Rap;21. On the Way Home;22. Sunny Inside;23. Tonight's the Night;Special Attributes:OVERSIZE ITEM SPLIT
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.