- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Neil Young - Live at the Cellar Door
- Write a Review
- #K62469 000000000 K62469000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/10/2013;Notes:Limited 180-gram vinyl LP pressing. Escaping from the vaults of singer/songwriter Neil Young, "Live at the Cellar Door"...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/10/2013;Notes:Limited 180-gram vinyl LP pressing. Escaping from the vaults of singer/songwriter Neil Young, "Live at the Cellar Door" features the artist at his prime in 1970. The album is the latest in Young's ongoing Archives Performance Series, and it collects recordings made during the Canadian singer/songwriter's intimate six-show solo stand at The Cellar Door, a venue in Washington D.C., between November 30th and December 2nd, 1970. Since the gigs were only a few months after his timeless third solo album, "After The Gold Rush," was released, five of the thirteen tracks here are from that very record, including "Only Love Can Break Your Heart" and "Don't Let It Bring You Down." "Cinnamon Girl" gets a rare performance on piano rather than guitar. Plus, a handful of Buffalo Springfield songs are covered, including "Expecting To Fly" and "Old Man." The latter wasn't released until two years later on 1972's Harvest album!;Track List:1. Tell Me Why;2. Only Love Can Break Your Heart;3. After the Gold Rush;4. Expecting to Fly;5. Bad Fog of Loneliness;6. Old Man;7. Birds;8. Don't Let It Bring You Down;9. See the Sky About to Rain;10. Cinnamon Girl;11. I Am a Child;12. Down By the River;13. Flying on the Ground Is Wrong;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.