- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Neil Young - On The Beach
- Write a Review
- #K58445 000000000 K58445000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/06/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. On the Beach is the fifth studio album by Neil Young, released in 1974. Recorded after (but released...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/06/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. On the Beach is the fifth studio album by Neil Young, released in 1974. Recorded after (but released before) Tonight's the Night, On The Beach shares some of that album's bleakness and crude production-which came as a shock to fans and critics alike, as this was the long-awaited studio follow-up to the commercially and critically successful Harvest-but also included hints pointing towards a more subtle outlook, particularly on the opener, "Walk On". Much like Tonight's The Night, On The Beach was not a commercial success at the time of it's release but over time attained a high regard from fans and critics alike. The album was recorded in a haphazard manner, with Young utilizing a variety of session musicians, and often changing their instruments while offering only bare-bones arrangements for them to follow (in a similar style to Tonight's The Night). He also would opt for rough, monitor mixes of songs rather than a more polished sound.;Track List:1. Walk on;2. See the Sky About to Rain;3. Revolution Blues;4. For the Turnstiles;5. Vampire Blues;6. On the Beach;7. Motion Pictures;8. Ambulance Blues
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.