- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Neil Young & Crazy Horse - Americana
- Write a Review
- #K62465 000000000 K62465000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/24/2012;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2012 release, the first album from Neil Young & Crazy Horse in nearly nine years. Americana i...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/24/2012;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2012 release, the first album from Neil Young & Crazy Horse in nearly nine years. Americana is collection of classic, American folk songs. In their day, some of these may have been referred to as "protest songs," "murder ballads," or campfire-type songs passed down with universal, relatable tales for everyman. Some of these compositions which, like "Tom Dooley" and "Oh Susannah," were written in the 1800s, while others, like "This Land Is Your Land" (utilizing the original, widely misinterpreted "deleted verses") and "Get a Job," are mid 20th century Folk classics. Each of these compositions is very much part of the fabric of our American heritage the roots of what we think of as "Americana" in cultural terms, using songs as a way of passing along information and documenting our past. What ties these songs together is the fact that while they may represent an America that may no longer exist, the emotions and scenarios behind these songs still resonate with what's going on in the country today with equal, if not greater impact nearly 200 years later.;Track List:1. Oh Susannah;2. Clementine;3. Tom Dooley;4. Gallows Pole;5. Get a Job;6. Travel on;7. High Flyin' Bird;8. She'll Be Comin 'Round the Mountain;9. This Land Is Your Land;10. Wayfarin' Stranger;11. God Save the Queen;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.