- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Neil Young & Crazy Horse - Live Rust
- Write a Review
- #K57338 000000000 K57338000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/18/2017;Notes:Limited 140 gram vinyl LP pressing. Live Rust is a live album by Neil Young & Crazy Horse, recorded during his fall 197...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/18/2017;Notes:Limited 140 gram vinyl LP pressing. Live Rust is a live album by Neil Young & Crazy Horse, recorded during his fall 1978 Rust Never Sleeps tour. Live Rust is composed of performances recorded at several venues, including the Cow Palace near San Francisco. Young also directed a companion film, Rust Never Sleeps, under a pseudonym Bernard Shakey, which consisted of footage from the Cow Palace. Although justifiably overshadowed by it's predecessor, Rust Never Sleeps, Live Rust also was received positively as a compelling distillation of Young's talents as a performer. The album hit the charts in Canada, the U.K. and the U.S.;Special Attributes:140 GRAM VINYL, GATEFOLD LP JACKET, BLACK
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.