- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Neko Case - Blacklisted
- Write a Review
- #K54208 000000000 K54208000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/22/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Blacklisted - Blacklisted is the third album by Neko Case, originally released in 2002. The album ma...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/22/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Blacklisted - Blacklisted is the third album by Neko Case, originally released in 2002. The album marked a departure from the alternative country sounds of Case's first two solo albums and has guest musicians including Howe Gelb, Kelly Hogan, Mary Margaret O'Hara, Joey Burns, John Convertino and Dallas Good.;Track List:1. Things That Scare Me;2. Deep Red Bells;3. Outro with Bees;4. Lady Pilot;5. Tightly;6. Look for Me (I'll Be Around);7. Stinging Velvet;8. Pretty Girls;9. I Missed the Point;10. Blacklisted;11. I Wish I Was the Moon;12. Runnin' Out of Fools;13. Ghost Wiring;14. Outro with Bees (Reprise)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.