- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Neko Case - Live From Austin, TX
- Write a Review
- K56830 000000000 K56830000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/10/2017;Notes:180 gram vinyl LP pressing. This debut Austin City Limits performance from August 2003, captures songs from Neko Case's...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/10/2017;Notes:180 gram vinyl LP pressing. This debut Austin City Limits performance from August 2003, captures songs from Neko Case's three seminal solo releases up to that time, combining elements of country, gospel and punk for a very unique sound. Her voice has been described as lush, torchy, melancholic - even scary (someone once wrote that "she sings like Patsy Cline's ghost"). Neko began her career as a drummer in a punk band, but it wasn't long before she started experimenting with songwriting and singing. She also continues to perform as a member of The New Pornographers, but her solo work is where her songwriting skills shine most. As she herself says, "I want to write songs that are timeless... maybe just something more like a novel than a short story.";Track List:1. Favorite 3:29;2. Outro with Bees 1:24;3. Behind the House 3:02;4. Ghost Wiring 2:42;5. Deep Red Bells 3:45;6. Knock Loud 2:17;7. Hex 4:46;8. Maybe Sparrow 2:40;9. Wayfaring Stranger 3:00;10. Furnace Room Lullaby 2:54;11. In California 3:20;12. Buckets of Rain 2:48;13. Look for Me [I'll Be Around] 3:25;14. Alone and Forsaken 3:04;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.