- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Neko Case - Middle Cyclone
- Write a Review
- #K58759 000000000 K58759000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/23/2009;Notes:MIDDLE CYCLONE debuted at #3 on the Billboard Top 200 in March, and was featured in everything from Rolling Stone, Spin...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/23/2009;Notes:MIDDLE CYCLONE debuted at #3 on the Billboard Top 200 in March, and was featured in everything from Rolling Stone, Spin, and Billboard to the NY Times. This is the 180 gram double LP. Neko's many fans hang on her impressionistic lyrics, classic pop harmonics, and luxurious voice, and this album revels in all three. It fuses her longtime themes of nature versus man into a shining lyrical broadsword. Numerous guests include M. Ward, Garth Hudson of the Band, Sarah Harmer, and members of the New Pornographers, Los Lobos, Calexico, the Sadie's, Visqueen, the Lilys, and Giant Sand.;Track List:1. This Tornado Loves You;2. This Tornado Loves You;3. People Got a Lotta Nerve;4. Polar Nettles;5. Vengeance Is Sleeping;6. Never Turn Your Back on Mother Earth;7. Middle Cyclone;8. Fever;9. Magpie to the Morning;10. I'm An Animal;11. Prison Girls;12. Don't Forget Me;13. The Pharaohs;14. Red Tide;15. Marais la Nuit;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.