- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nelly - Country Grammar
- Write a Review
- #K61547 000000000 K61547000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/08/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing of this 2000 album. Country Grammar is the debut studio album from rapper Nelly. The p...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/08/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing of this 2000 album. Country Grammar is the debut studio album from rapper Nelly. The production on the album was handled by Jason "Jay E" Epperson, with additional production by C-Love, Kevin Law, City Spud, Steve "Blast" Wills and Basement Beats. Nelly contributed to all lyrics on the album, with Epperson and City Spud also contributing. The album introduced a unique Saint Louis, Midwestern sound, and introduces Nelly's vocal style of pop-rap singalongs and Midwestern, Missouri twang. Country Grammar has sold 8.6 million copies, ranking it as the ninth best-selling rap album of all time in the United States. It was certified nine times platinum, making it one of the highest certified albums in the US history. Continuing with it's Respect The Classics campaign
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.