- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Neneh Cherry - Homebrew
- Write a Review
- L28348 000000000 L28348000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/20/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket including four page booklet. Homebrew is the second studi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/20/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket including four page booklet. Homebrew is the second studio album by Neneh Cherry. The album features several different genres, including between jazz, funk and trip hop. Hip hop legends Gang Starr co-wrote and produced 'Soul Sassy' and 'I Ain't Gone Under Yet'. Geoff Barrow wrote and produced 'Somedays'. 'Trout' features a guitar riff sampled from Steppenwolf's 'The Pusher', and the drum track by John Bonham from 'When The Levee Breaks'. 'Buddy X' was allegedly inspired by Lenny Kravitz. It was remixed by Notorious BIG and the Dream Team. The track 'Move With Me' later appeared on the soundtrack of the 1993 film Sliver. Everything on this record is a gem. Cherry triumphs with a seamless and unorthodox blend of hip hop, R&B, dance music and pop, and on 'Money Love' and 'Trout' the presence of R.E.M.'s Michael Stipe brings Rock to the eclectic mix.;Track List:1. Sassy (Featuring Guru from Gangstarr);2. Money Love;3. Move with Me;4. I Ain't Gone Under Yet;5. Twisted;6. Buddy X;7. Somedays;8. Trout (Featuring Michael Stipe);9. Peace in Mind;10. Red Paint
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.