- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Neo Boys - Sooner or Later
- Write a Review
- #K90913 000000000 K90913000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/15/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. In Portland, OR, in 1978, a radical form of artistic expression some refer to as "Punk" or "New Wave...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/15/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. In Portland, OR, in 1978, a radical form of artistic expression some refer to as "Punk" or "New Wave" was beginning to take shape, and at the heart of this legendary movement was the powerful all-girl punk group the Neo Boys. Though they were an active band for just five years (1978-82), teenage sisters Kt (bass) and Kim Kincaid (vocals), Pat Baum (drums) and guitarists Jennifer Labianco and Megan Hengtes forged a place for women in the growing Punk Rock scene, and redefined gender roles in the '80's movement of Rock 'n' Roll.;Track List:1. Kids;2. No Venue;3. Put a Penny in;4. Never Comes Down;5. I'm Free;6. I Don't Belong;7. Caution;8. Abnormal Chick;9. Empty My Head;10. Give Me the Message;11. Rich Man's Dreams;12. Never Comes Down;13. There Is a Place;14. Movie;15. WWII;16. Time May Tell;17. Little Man;18. Image of Guilt;19. Broken Mirror;20. Let Go;21. Running in the Shadows;22. Poor Man's Jungle;23. City Unlimited;24. In Disguise;25. Split;26. Days in Heaven;27. Between Borders;28. Under Control;29. Dirty White Lies;30. Obscure Emotion;31. No Form;32. Look;33. Time Keeps Time;34. Cheap Labor;35. Hands Down;36. Nothing to Fear;37. Someday Maybe;38. Ancient Youth;39. On Common Ground;40. In This Circle of Time;41. Under Control;42. Nothing to Fear;43. Falling;44. Living for a Change
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.