- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
N.E.R.D. - In Search of
- Write a Review
- K63177 000000000 K63177000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/29/2014;Notes:Pharrell Williams and Chad Hugo (The Neptunes) have been the hottest producers in urban/pop music for years now. On the...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/29/2014;Notes:Pharrell Williams and Chad Hugo (The Neptunes) have been the hottest producers in urban/pop music for years now. On their debut as performers they take a left turn from the hard hitting tracks they've produced for everyone from Jay-z to Britney Spears and give US a fresh, innovative, classic record. IN SEARCH OF Is the debut album from the hip-hop, rock, funk band N.E.R.D (No One Every Really Dies). The group is comprised of super producers Pharrell Williams and Chad Hugo, along with their longtime friend Shay Haley. Fusing rock and rap more forcefully and convincingly than any other album at the time, IN SEARCH OF successfully bridges the worlds of Pop/R&B and Alternative/Classic Rock into a blessed union of sound, making it one of the best albums of 2002. As part of the Respect the Classics series, UME will be putting this classic double LP back in print on white vinyl. The reissue also includes the original electronic version of 'Run to the Sun' as a bonus track.;Track List:1. Lapdance;2. Things Are Getting Better;3. Brain;4. Run to the Sun;5. Provider;6. Truth or Dare;7. Tape You;8. Run to the Sun;9. Baby Doll;10. Am I High;11. Rockstar;12. Bobby James;13. Stay Together
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.