- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
New Electric Ride - Balloon Age
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K92392 000000000 K92392000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/25/2014;Notes:Limited aqua colored vinyl LP pressing with digital download. 2014 debut full-length from the British Indie band. If Ne...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/25/2014;Notes:Limited aqua colored vinyl LP pressing with digital download. 2014 debut full-length from the British Indie band. If New Electric Ride don't travel at the speed of light, then they certainly travel at the speed of sound. Little else could explain the band's rapid ascent from formation, to performance, to their thrilling ride into the high atmosphere with BALLOON AGE. After the recording and release of a very well-received S/T debut EP., they began accumulating regular airplay on a variety of radio outlets, both in their native UK and elsewhere in Europe. Soon the band would be invited to record with the notable Black Cab Sessions series, multiple shows, including a match-made-in-heaven opening slot with Psychedelic legends the Pretty Things. A tightly wound collection of songs that don't unfold so much as they blossom, New Electric Ride display congenital comfort with outlandishly catchy melodies, high-grade harmonies and hooks by the barrel.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.