- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
New Found Glory - Kill It Live
- Write a Review
- #K68681 000000000 K68681000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/08/2013;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2013 live album from the Pop/Punk band. New Found Glory have transcended trends and gimmicks ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/08/2013;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2013 live album from the Pop/Punk band. New Found Glory have transcended trends and gimmicks by writing songs from the heart that listeners of all ages can relate to. Coming off a sold out tour for their near platinum selling Sticks and Stones album, NFG went back to their roots and recorded their first ever live album over two nights at Southern California's Chain Reaction. The album features the band's 17 song live set as well as three brand new songs. All of the live tracks capture the energy and excitement of the live NFG experience and the new tracks give the listener a taste of what's to come from the band very soon.;Track List:1. Intro;2. Understatement;3. Don't Let Her Pull You Down;4. All Downhill from Here;5. Anthem for the Unwanted;6. At Least I'm Known for Something;7. Sonny;8. Something I Call Personality;9. Boy Crazy;10. Tip of the Iceberg;11. Coming Home;12. Forget My Name;13. Sincerely Me;14. Hit or Miss;15. Truth of My Youth;16. The Story So Far;17. My Friends Over You;18. I Want to Believe;19. Connect the Dots;20. First Bite
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.