- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
New Kingston - A Kingston Story: Come From Far
- Write a Review
- #K89683 000000000 K89683000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/25/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. The fourth studio album by New Kingston (and second with Easy Star Records) is a conceptual effort t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/25/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. The fourth studio album by New Kingston (and second with Easy Star Records) is a conceptual effort that tracks the personal histories, journeys, and current lives of the New Kingston family, transforming these stories into a seamless musical piece. While the concept is strong, it doesn't overshadow the excellence of the individual songs, including early singles "Come From Far," and "Honorable & The Beast," as well as "Starlight," a collaboration with Pressure Busspipe, and the anthemic, romantic "Agape," among others. Produced by the band with their longtime musical mentor and Grammy winner Fabian Cooke, A Kingston Story: Come From Far is a new listening experience for the American progressive reggae scene, one that will help New Kingston move forward as an innovator among their peers.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.