- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
New Model Army - Between Wine & Blood
- #K69928 000000000 K69928000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/16/2014;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP presing includes a bonus live LP containing 11 tracks recorded on the band's 2014 tour and take...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/16/2014;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP presing includes a bonus live LP containing 11 tracks recorded on the band's 2014 tour and taken from shows in London, Nottingham, Cambridge, Cologne and Amsterdam.2014 mini album from the veteran British Alt-Rock band, the follow-up to their BETWEEN DOG AND WOLF album. Justin: 'When we finished BETWEEN DOG AND WOL, we wanted to keep the momentum going, and with Michael being unable to play live, the time became available to get back to writing and recording earlier than we had planned. The result is an eclectic and immediate-sounding New Model Army mini-album and feels to US like a logical move on from BETWEEN DOG AND WOLF's experimentation.' the album was mixed by Joe Barresi in L.A.;Track List:1. According to You;2. Angry Planet;3. Guessing;4. Happy to Be Here;5. Devil's Bargain;6. Sunrise;7. Stormcouds (Live);8. March in September (Live);9. I Need More Time (Live);10. Pull the Sun (Live);11. Lean Back and Fall (Live);12. Between Dog and Wolf (Live);13. Summer Moors (Live);14. Horsemen (Live)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.