- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
New Order - Get Ready
- Write a Review
- #K62326 000000000 K62326000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/13/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP pressing. Get Ready is the seventh studio album by New Order. Recorded between 2000 and 2001 ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/13/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP pressing. Get Ready is the seventh studio album by New Order. Recorded between 2000 and 2001 and released in August 2001 by record label London, Get Ready was the group's first album in eight years, following 1993's Republic. This was the last New Order album featuring the classic lineup. Peter Hook said of the album's title "The title of the album is Get Ready so it could mean anything or nothing. I thought it was just nice New Order, Get Ready 'cause we are, we're getting ready for the next phase of our musical lives both physically and mentally, so it's quite a simple thing but it's very pertinent.";Track List:1. Crystal (2015 Remastered Version);2. 60 Miles An Hour (2015 Remastered Version);3. Turn My Way (2015 Remasterd Version);4. Vicious Streak (2015 Remastered Version);5. Primitive Notion (2015 Remastered Version);6. Slow Jam (2015 Remastered Version);7. Rock the Shack (2015 Remastered Version);8. Someone Like You (2015 Remastered Version);9. Close Range (2015 Remastered Version);10. Run Wild (2015 Remastered Version);Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, REMASTERED
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.