- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
New Order - Waiting For The Sirens Call
- Write a Review
- #K76332 000000000 K76332000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/13/2015;Notes:Limited double 180 gram vinyl LP pressing. Waiting for the Sirens' Call is the eighth studio album by New Order. The al...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/13/2015;Notes:Limited double 180 gram vinyl LP pressing. Waiting for the Sirens' Call is the eighth studio album by New Order. The album was released on 28 March 2005 in the United Kingdom and 25 April 2005 in the United States, and was preceded by the single "Krafty" in February. Two additional singles from the album were released: "Jetstream", which features vocals by Ana Matronic from Scissor Sisters, and the title track of the album. Waiting for the Sirens' Call marks Phil Cunningham's recording and co-writing debut with New Order although he had been playing live with the band since the Get Ready tour of 2001-2002. It is the first New Order album recorded without Gillian Gilbert who left the band in 2001 to look after her family. The album was recorded at Real World studios in 2003-2004.;Track List:1. Who's Joe? (2015 Remastered Version);2. Hey Now What You Doing (2015 Remastered Version);3. Waiting for the Sirens' Call (2015 Remastered Version);4. Krafty (2015 Remastered Version);5. I Told You So (2015 Remastered Version);6. Morning Night and Day (2015 Remastered Version);7. Dracula's Castle (2015 Remastered Version);8. Jetstream (Feat. Ana Matronic) [2015 Remastered Version];9. Guilt Is a Useless Emotion (2015 Remastered Version);10. Turn (2015 Remastered Version);11. Working Overtime (2015 Remastered Version);Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, REMASTERED
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.