- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
New York Dolls - New York Dolls
- Write a Review
- K56644 000000000 K56644000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/24/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. When the New York Dolls released their debut album in 1973, they managed to be named both "Best New ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/24/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. When the New York Dolls released their debut album in 1973, they managed to be named both "Best New Band" and "Worst Band" in Creem Magazine's annual reader's poll, and it usually takes something special to polarize an audience like that. While New York Dolls clearly came from a very specific time and place, this album still sounds fresh and hasn't dated in the least - this is one of rock's greatest debut albums, and a raucous statement of purpose that's still bold and thoroughly engaging. The New York Dolls formed in New York City in 1971. Along with the Velvet Underground and the Stooges, they were one of the first bands of the early punk rock scenes. Although their original line-up fell apart quickly, the band's first two albums-New York Dolls (1973) and Too Much Too Soon (1974)-became among the most popular cult records in rock.;Track List:1. Personality Crisis 3:41;2. Looking for a Kiss 3:18;3. Vietnamese Baby 3:38;4. Lonely Planet Boy 4:08;5. Frankenstein 5:58;6. Trash 3:08;7. Bad Girl 3:03;8. Subway Train 4:20;9. Pills 2:47;10. Private World 3:38;11. Jet Boy 4:40
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.