- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
New York Dolls - Too Much Too Soon
- Write a Review
- #K58437 000000000 K58437000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/24/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Too Much Too Soon is the second studio album by The New York Dolls. The group was dissatisfied with ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/24/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Too Much Too Soon is the second studio album by The New York Dolls. The group was dissatisfied with the recording of their 1973 self-titled debut album, leading the band's frontman David Johansen to enlist veteran producer Shadow Morton for Too Much Too Soon. Morton had become disenchanted by the music industry, but felt motivated by the band's energy and agreed to work with them as a challenge. They recorded the album in 1974 at A&R Studios in New York City. The New York Dolls formed in New York City in 1971. Along with the Velvet Underground and the Stooges, they were one of the first bands of the early punk rock scenes. Although their original line-up fell apart quickly, the band's first two albums-New York Dolls (1973) and Too Much Too Soon (1974)-became among the most popular cult records in rock.;Track List:1. Babylon 3:31;2. Stranded in the Jungle 3:46;3. Who Are the Mystery Girls? 3:08;4. (There's Gonna Be a) Showdown Written-By - K. Gamble - L. Huff* 3:38;5. It's Too Late 4:40;6. Puss 'N' Boots 3:06;7. Chatterbox 2:25;8. Bad Detective 3:39;9. Don't Start Me Talkin' Written-By - Sonny Boy Williamson 3:13;10. Human Being 5:45
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.