- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nick Cave & the Bad - Boatman's Call
- Write a Review
- K56680 000000000 K56680000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/30/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gm vinyl LP pressing including digital download. The Boatman's Call was singer/songwriter Nick Cave's 10th ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/30/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gm vinyl LP pressing including digital download. The Boatman's Call was singer/songwriter Nick Cave's 10th studio album and was originally released in 1997. The album, which is entirely piano-based and a departure from the band's post-punk catalog, remains one of the most critically acclaimed releases of Nick Cave's career. Musically, the album's tone is considered somber and minimalist and marks a major departure for Cave and his musical mates. This was the first Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds album to chart in the US, reaching #155. The Boatman's call peaked at #22 on the UK Album Chart. Includes the singles "Into My Arms" and "(Are You) The One I've Been Waiting For?";Track List:1. Into My Arms 4:15;2. Lime Tree Arbour 2:56;3. People Ain't No Good 5:42;4. Brompton Oratory 4:06;5. There Is a Kingdom 4:52;6. (Are You) the One That I've Been Waiting For? 4:05;7. Where Do We Go Now But Nowhere? 5:46;8. West Country Girl 2:45;9. Black Hair 4:14;10. Idiot Prayer 4:21;11. Far from Me 5:33;12. Green Eyes 3:32
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.