- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nick Cave & the Bad - Henry's Dream
- Write a Review
- #K75792 000000000 K75792000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/12/2015;Notes:Heavyweight 180g vinyl including digital download. Henry's Dream was the seventh studio album from Nick Cave & the Bad ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/12/2015;Notes:Heavyweight 180g vinyl including digital download. Henry's Dream was the seventh studio album from Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds, originally released in 1992. The album reached #41 on UK Album Charts when it was first unleased unto the world. Henry's Dream features the tracks "Straight to You" and "I Had a Dream, Joe". This album remains a big favorite amongst Bad Seeds fans. It was the first album to feature long-standing members Martyn P. Casey (bass) and Conway Savage (piano, organ), both Australian. The latter is a singer-songwriter in his own right and has contributed distinctive backing vocals to a handful of Bad Seeds songs here he and Cave deliver a rousing duet in the chorus of 'When I First Came to Town'.;Track List:1. Papa Won't Leave You Henry;2. I Had A Dream Joe Organ – Mick Harvey;3. Straight To You Drums Piano [Extra] Organ – Mick Harvey;4. Brother My Cup Is Empty Mixed By – David Briggs Organ – Mick Harvey;5. Christina The Astonishing Congas – Thomas Wydler Mixed By – David Briggs Organ – Nick Cave Vibraphone Percussion – Mick Harvey;6. When I First Came To Town Harmonica – Nick Cave Vocals [Other] – Conway Savage;7. John Finns' Wife Organ Backing Vocals – Mick Harvey;8. Loom Of The Land Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes] – Conway Savage Piano Organ – Nick Cave;9. Jack The Ripper
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.