- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nick Cave & the Bad - Tender Prey
- Write a Review
- #K61602 000000000 K61602000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/17/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gm vinyl LP pressing including digital download. Originally released in 1988, this was the fifth studio alb...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/17/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gm vinyl LP pressing including digital download. Originally released in 1988, this was the fifth studio album by the iconic post-punk band. Produced by Flood, the album was recorded during several sessions over the course of four months in West Berlin-where the band were based at the time of it's release-and London. Features the classic track 'The Mercy Seat' which was later covered by Johnny Cash on his American III: Solitary Man album.;Track List:1. The Mercy Seat 7:16;2. Up Jumped the Devil 5:16;3. Deanna 3:45;4. Watching Alice 4:01;5. Mercy 6:13;6. City of Refuge 4:48;7. Slowly Goes the Night 5:24;8. Sunday's Slave 3:41;9. Sugar Sugar Sugar 5:01;10. New Morning 5:07
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.