- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds - Boatman's Call
- Write a Review
- #K65338 000000000 K65338000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/17/2015;Notes:Heavyweight 180 gram vinyl. Vinyl transfer approval overseen by Mick Harvey in Summer 2014 and cut at Abbey Road Studio...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/17/2015;Notes:Heavyweight 180 gram vinyl. Vinyl transfer approval overseen by Mick Harvey in Summer 2014 and cut at Abbey Road Studios. This edition, personally approved by Nick Cave, is finally available again on it's original format. The Boatman's Call' is the tenth studio album by Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, released in 1997. The album, which is entirely piano-based and a departure from the band's post-punk catalogue, remains one of the most critically acclaimed releases of Nick Cave's career. · Recording for the album began in London in mid 1996, with the bulk recorded at Sarm West and further recordings done at Abbey Road Studios. · Moving away from full-band arrangements and character-based narratives, the album's music and lyrics move towards the more intimate sound of Cave's solo voice accompanied by piano or a few other instruments. The tempo is also generally slow, reflecting many of the moods of the songs. Many of the lyrics seem to reflect on Cave's personal relationships and spiritual yearnings at the time of writing.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.