- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds - From Her to Eternity
- Write a Review
- K60479 000000000 K60479000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/21/2014;Notes:Following the break up of Nick Cave's former group the Birthday Party, Cave and drummer/multi-instrumentalist Mick Harv...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/21/2014;Notes:Following the break up of Nick Cave's former group the Birthday Party, Cave and drummer/multi-instrumentalist Mick Harvey put together a new band featuring Einsturzende Neubauten guitarist Blixa Bargeld, additional guitarist Hugo Race, and ex-Magazine bass player Barry Adamson. The band entered the studio on September 20th 1983, and after some sessions, emerged as Nick Cave & the Cavemen, playing their first gig in Melbourne on New Year's Eve 1983. The name was short-lived, and was soon amended to Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds, in reference to the final Birthday Party release, 'The Bad Seed' EP. Most of 'From Her to Eternity' was recorded in London, with sessions split between the Garden studio in Shoreditch, and Trident, in Soho. Vinyl transfer approval overseen by Mick Harvey Summer 2014, cut at Abbey Road studios. Vinyl is heavyweight 180 gram. This edition, approved personally by Nick Cave, is finally available again on it's original format.;Track List:1. Avalanche;2. Cabin Fever!;3. Well of Misery;4. From Her to Eternity;5. Saint Huck;6. Wings Off Flies;7. A Box for Black Paul
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.