- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds - Let Love in
- Write a Review
- #K61674 000000000 K61674000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/17/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP reissue of this 1994 album including digital download. Let Love in is the eighth studio album by...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/17/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP reissue of this 1994 album including digital download. Let Love in is the eighth studio album by Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds. Features the original version of 'Red Right Hand', currently featured with a new remix as the theme song for the hit UK show Peaky Blinders.;Track List:1. Do You Love Me?;2. Nobody's Baby Now;3. Loverman;4. Jangling Jack;5. Red Right Hand;6. I Let Love in;7. Thirsty Dog;8. Ain't Gonna Rain Anymore;9. Lay Me Low;10. Do You Love Me? Part 2
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.