- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nick Heyward - Woodland Echoes
- Write a Review
- #K74696 000000000 K74696000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/27/2017;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP pressing. 2017 album from the British singer/songwriter best known as the front man for Hairc...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/27/2017;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP pressing. 2017 album from the British singer/songwriter best known as the front man for Haircut 100 and his solo success in the '80s and '90s. Woodland Echoes is his first solo album in 18 years. Recordings for what would become Nick's ninth album started in his son Oliver Heyward's studio, continued in award-winning producer and engineer Ian Shaw's boat-studio in Key West, Florida and were completed back in the UK at The Who and Oasis' drummer Zac Starkey's recording studio. The album was affected by Florida's abundant beauty and Nick's passion for the natural world, making Woodland Echoes an album of exceptional warmth and intimacy, that sounds - as he says - "like it should be on vinyl". Woodland Echoes represents the masterful culmination of the last ten years of Nick Heyward's solo career, drawing together the strength of his expertly crafted songwriting and gifted lyricism.;Track List:1. Love Is the Key By the Sea;2. Mountaintop;3. The Stars;4. Beautiful Morning;5. Who?;6. Forest of Love;7. Baby Blue Sky;8. I Can See Her;9. Perfect Sunday Sun;10. New Beginning;11. I Got a Lot;12. For Always
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.