- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nick Lowe - Jesus of Cool
- Write a Review
- #L00829 000000000 L00829000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/19/2008;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Reissue of 1978 album which was released in the US as Pure Pop for Now People. Nick Lowe is an Engli...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/19/2008;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Reissue of 1978 album which was released in the US as Pure Pop for Now People. Nick Lowe is an English singer-songwriter, bass guitarist and producer who records and performs in a number of different musical styles. He began his recording career in 1966 as a member of Kippington Lodge, founded with his friend Brinsley Schwarz. Lowe's best-known songs from the Brinsley Schwarz era are 'What's So Funny 'Bout Peace, Love, and Understanding' which was a major hit for Elvis Costello in 1979, and 'Cruel to Be Kind' a song the other band members rejected but was later a solo hit for Lowe. After leaving Brinsley Schwarz in the mid-1970s, Lowe began playing in Rockpile with Dave Edmunds. In August 1976, Lowe released 'So It Goes' b/w 'Heart of the City'.;Track List:1. Music for Money;2. I Love the Sound of Breaking Glass;3. Little Hitler;4. Shake and Pop;5. Tonight;6. So It Goes;7. No Reason;8. 36 Inches High - Nick Lowe Ford J;9. Marie Provost;10. Nutted By Reality;11. Heart of the City;12. Shake That Rat;13. I Love My Label;14. They Called It Rock;15. Born a Woman - Nick Lowe Sharp M;16. Endless Sleep;17. Halfway to Paradise - Nick Lowe Goffin G;18. Rollers Show - Nick Lowe Lowe Nick Aka T. M;19. Cruel to Be Kind;20. Heart of the City;21. I Don't Want the Night to End
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.