- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nick Lowe - Nick Lowe And His Cowboy Outfit
- Write a Review
- #K63431 000000000 K63431000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/25/2017;Notes:While Cowboy Outfit has a slightly different meaning as UK Slang, Nick Lowe and His Cowboy Outfit marks a turn towards ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/25/2017;Notes:While Cowboy Outfit has a slightly different meaning as UK Slang, Nick Lowe and His Cowboy Outfit marks a turn towards a more rootsy persona for our hero. Anchored by the international number one Half a Boy and Half a Man, the album introduces a tex-mex/roller-rink organ sound, although the lineup of Bobby Irwin, Paul Carrack, Martin Belmont and Lowe is essentially unchanged. Newly discovered Johnny Horton covers Honky Tonk Hardwood Floor and Walk on By (included here as bonus tracks) show that there may have been a more twangy intention to the record- but as it is full on rockers like Maureen and Mickey Jupps You'll Never Get Me Up (in One of Those) rub shoulders with pop like Dusty Springfields Breakaway and Nicks own L.A.F.S. (featuring the TKO Horns who had recently punched up arranger Elvis Costellos own Everyday I Write the Book).;Track List:1. Half a Boy and Half a Man 2:54;2. You'll Never Get Me Up (In One of Those) 4:38;3. Maureen 3:04;4. God's Gift to Women 3:30;5. The Gee and the Rick and the Three Card Trick 4:18;6. (Hey Big Mouth) Stand Up and Say That 2:48;7. Awesome 2:49;8. Breakaway 3:38;9. Love Like a Glove 3:14;10. Live Fast Love Hard 2:40;11. L.A.F.S. 3:30
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.