- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nick Lowe - Rose Of England
- Write a Review
- #K68246 000000000 K68246000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/25/2017;Notes:The Rose of England continues with a slightly more contemporary feel. John Hiatt's "She Don't Love Nobody" is a sturdy ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/25/2017;Notes:The Rose of England continues with a slightly more contemporary feel. John Hiatt's "She Don't Love Nobody" is a sturdy pop single, while "I Knew the Bride (When She Used to Rock and Roll)"-a song Lowe wrote in the '70s and was popularized by fellow Rockpile member Dave Edmunds-is given a modern kick in the pants, produced by Huey Lewis and featuring Huey's band the News. Granted, from a production standpoint it basically sounds like a Huey Lewis and the News song, but the quality of the songwriting is miles past "The Heart of Rock and Roll". The Rose of England isn't necessarily a record company's bid for Lowe to top the pop charts, though. "Seven Nights to Rock" is a lively, caffeinated rockabilly cover that feels like a timeless whirl through a more carefree time, and there isn't a synthesizer or over processed drum sound in sight.;Track List:1. Darlin' Eyes 2:43;2. She Don't Love Nobody 3:20;3. 7 Nights to Rock 2:44;4. Long Walk Back 3:53;5. The Rose of England 3:24;6. Lucky Dog 3:06;7. I Knew the Bride (When She Used to Rock 'N' Roll) 4:25;8. Indoor Fireworks 3:31;9. (Hope to God) I'm Right 2:42;10. I Can Be the One You Love 4:00;11. Everyone 3:03;12. Bo Bo Skediddle 3:02
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.