- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nick Oliveri - N.o. Hits At All 2
- Write a Review
- #K74397 000000000 K74397000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/25/2017;Notes:LP version. Heavy Psych Sounds present the second volume of N.O. Hits At All, featuring Nick Oliveri in various bands. ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/25/2017;Notes:LP version. Heavy Psych Sounds present the second volume of N.O. Hits At All, featuring Nick Oliveri in various bands. Volume Two features The Dwarves, Royale Daemons, Turbonegro, The You Know Who, Kyuss, and Lightnin' Woodcock. Oliveri on the album: "This record you are holding is Volume Two of a series of compilations in which I recorded the vocals. Bands that I like and bands that like my singing voice enough to have asked me to 'guest vocal' on a song for their records. Some of these have been released and some have not until now. I have sang and/or recorded bass on 50+ releases of bands I love and had the great honor to work with - (Dwarves, Mondo Generator, Svetlanas, Queens Of The Stone Age, Kyuss, Bl'ast, Bloodclot, Masters Of Reality, Vista Chino, Mark Lanegan Band, Turbonegro, Death Acoustic, The Uncontrollable) to name a few. The good folks at Heavy Psych Sounds Records are releasing a series called - N.O. Hits At All. Now for the first time, all these songs and bands I've recorded with over the past 25 years are together and available to you to trip out on. So get your head right and put this record on and play it loud. That is all for now."
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.