- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nickelback - No Fixed Address
- Write a Review
- #K62396 000000000 K62396000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/24/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release from the globally celebrated, multi-platinum rock band. Since first landing on the scen...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/24/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release from the globally celebrated, multi-platinum rock band. Since first landing on the scene in 1996, Nickelback have cemented themselves as one of the most commercially viable and important acts of the past two decades. The group's worldwide sales exceed 50 million units, solidifying their status as the "eleventh best-selling music act" and second best-selling foreign act in the U.S. of the 21st century-behind only the Beatles. Amongst all of these accolades, they've been crowned Billboard's "Top Rock Group of the Decade" as well. Along the way, they've received a staggering nine Grammy Award nominations, three American Music Awards, a World Music Award, a People's Choice Award, 12 JUNO Awards and have been inducted into Canada's Walk of Fame.;Track List:1. Million Miles An Hour;2. Edge of a Revolution;3. What Are You Waiting For?;4. She Keeps Me Up;5. Make Me Believe Again;6. Satellite;7. Get 'Em Up;8. The Hammer's Coming Down;9. Miss You;10. Got Me Runnin' Round;11. Sister Sin
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.