- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nickelback - Silver Side Up
- Write a Review
- #K54219 000000000 K54219000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/07/2017;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing of this album from the Canadian superstars. Originally released in 2001, this would become th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/07/2017;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing of this album from the Canadian superstars. Originally released in 2001, this would become the group's breakthrough album, reaching #2 on the Billboard albums chart. It was certified six-times platinum in the U.S. by the RIAA and spawned the singles: "Too Bad" and "Never Again." It also featured the #1 smash "How You Remind Me," which topped the charts in several countries and was nominated for a Grammy for Record of the Year. Nickelback is one of the most commercially successful Canadian groups, having sold more than 50 million albums worldwide and ranking as the eleventh best-selling music act, and the second best-selling foreign act in the U.S. of the 2000s, behind The Beatles. Billboard ranks them the most successful rock group of the decade.;Track List:1. Never Again 4:20;2. How You Remind Me 3:43;3. Woke Up This Morning 3:50;4. Too Bad 3:52;5. Just for 4:03;6. Hollywood 3:04;7. Money Bought 3:24;8. Where Do I Hide 3:38;9. Hangnail 3:54;10. Good Times Gone 5:18
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.