- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nicolas Godin - Contrepoint
- Write a Review
- #K68544 000000000 K68544000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/22/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing includes bonus CD edition. 2016 release from the French musician best known as ½ of pio...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/22/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing includes bonus CD edition. 2016 release from the French musician best known as ½ of pioneering electronic duo Air. Godin was inspired by the work of pianist Glenn Gould's performances of Bach when making the album. Each track uses a different Bach piece as a jumping-off point. Godin says, "We (Air) weren't surprising ourselves anymore, like other bands after ten years or more. The big challenge for an artist is to have a reason to be, because there are already plenty of records out there. I'd made a statement with Air and I wanted to go back to the classical world, to grow up musically, to renew myself.";Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.