- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nicole Atkins - Neptune City
- Write a Review
- #K65437 000000000 K65437000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/13/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gram audiophile vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve including insert. Prior to the release of Neptune City...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/13/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gram audiophile vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve including insert. Prior to the release of Neptune City (2007), Nicole Atkins found herself at a bar in Neptune City, New Jersey called Bilow's, thinking about what she would title her next album. She pondered aloud naming the album Neptune City, almost as a counterbalance to Greetings from Asbury Park, N.J., with encouragement from the bar's patrons. 'And I figured Neptune City, too, it seems so ominous' she told the Village Voice. 'It sounds like very, you know, aquatic and mysterious'. Neptune City was generally well received by most music critics. Atkins shows on this album that she has both the capability and potential. The lush arrangements on Neptune City showcase the depth, range, and versatility of Atkins' alto voice, not to mention her songwriting prowess. Something akin to country, but also something post-modern, this is heartbreak nearly at it's finest, and most cosmopolitan. The album reached #6 on Billboard's Top Heatseekers chart.;Track List:1. Maybe Tonight;2. Together We're Both Alone;3. The Way It Is;4. Cool Enough;5. War Torn;6. Love Surreal;7. Neptune City;8. Brooklyn's on Fire!;9. Kill the Headlights;10. Party's Over;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.