- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nicole Willis & the Soul Investigators - Keep Reachin' Up
- Write a Review
- #K72303 000000000 K72303000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/20/2017;Notes:Singer Nicole Willis and Worlds premiere Funk band The Soul Investigators released their debut album Keep Reachin Up on...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/20/2017;Notes:Singer Nicole Willis and Worlds premiere Funk band The Soul Investigators released their debut album Keep Reachin Up on 17th of November 2005. The album was released by Helsinki based Timmion Records. The albums lead single "If This Ain t Love (Don t Know What Is)" was nominated by Gilles Peterson of BBC as one of the best songs of the year 2005. An up-tempo, inspired and deceivingly simple track, "If This Ain't Love" brings to mind releases by legendary soul labels such as Motown and current music by the likes of Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings. Peaking at number 4 on the national Finnish charts, "If This Ain't Love" has been lauded by the Rare Groove connoisseurs as Northern Soul for the new millennium. Keep Reachin Up is sure-shot album that is not to be missed.;Track List:1. Feeling Free;2. If This Ain't Love (Don't Know What Is);3. Keep Reachin' Up;4. Blues Downtown;5. My Four Leaf Clover;6. A Perfect Kind of Love;7. Invisible Man;8. Holdin' on;9. No One's Gonna Love You;10. The Soul Investigators Theme;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.