- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nicolette Larson - Nicolette
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L69607 000000000 L69607000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/16/2019;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing. 1978 US Top 20 album from the late and much acclaimed Larson. Features the ...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:08/16/2019;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing. 1978 US Top 20 album from the late and much acclaimed Larson. Features the Top 10 hit 'Lotta Love'. Larson continued to pursue her solo work alongside singing on many sessions with the likes of Neil Young and Linda Ronstadt, before her untimely death in 1997.;Track List:1. Lotta Love;2. Rhumba Girl;3. You Send Me;4. Can’t Get Away From You;5. Mexican Divorce;6. Baby Don’t You Do It;7. Give A Little;8. Angels Rejoiced;9. French Waltz;10. Come Early Mornin’;11. Last In Love
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.