- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Night Birds - Mutiny at Muscle Beach
- Write a Review
- #K69572 000000000 K69572000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/30/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Night Birds' third album and Fat Wreck Chords debut, Mutiny At Muscle Beach is an ADD-addled, surf-i...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/30/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Night Birds' third album and Fat Wreck Chords debut, Mutiny At Muscle Beach is an ADD-addled, surf-influenced, punk-rock adventure through frontman Brian Gorsegner & Co.'s experiences dealing with the rampant assholery they encounter in their day-to-day lives in suburban New Jersey and the surrounding areas. "I work in customer service, which is what fuels the majority of my hatred and my need for punk rock," the 31-year-old singer explains. "The people I deal with on a daily basis completely destroy any hope I had for humanity. But it's good everybody needs fuel for their creativity." While there might not be any songs on Mutiny At Muscle Beach about specific customer-service experiences, the album is chock-full of pop-culture references, from Kids In The Hall to horror movies to Seinfeld to professional wrestling - the latter of which Gorsegner says he didn't know much about (he says his bandmates are far more knowledgeable on the topic), but after watching a documentary about now-retired WWE wrestler Mick Foley, he quickly connected with the artform.;Track List:1. (I'm) Wired;2. Life Is Not Amusement for Me;3. Blank Eyes;4. Lapsed Catholics Need Discipline;5. In the Red/In the Black;6. Golden Age of TV;7. Mutiny at Muscle Beach;8. Son of Dad;9. Off the Grid;10. King Kong;11. Miskatonic Stomp;12. Left in the Middle
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.